Please scroll right down to visit some other sites that may interest you.


Wednesday 17 February 2010

What Do You Think Of TOS?

Which is it
For the last couple of years I have been completing a daily online TV and Radio survey. The survey is conducted by GFK. It is commissioned by the programme makers which means that your voice will heard. There is a daily survey that asks for your opinion on the programmes that you have watched the day before. Occasionally there is an in depth survey. These are especially interesting, not least because it offers an insight into future programme ideas. The survey frequently seeks your opinion of individual presenters. If you are interested in joining the survey panel then please let me know and I will send you the link.

10 comments:

  1. Jaded, how long are you hospitalised for?

    Trust that whatever they are doing is working well.

    Yes, glad you caught old Rachel, she will catch her death. Shame she is not on the One Show. That would bring asmile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked in on the blog for prisoners having the vote, up to 121 comments at 20.44!! This subject has stimulated the biggest response since Adrian grew his beard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it has had a great response and although I haven't read them all, it would appear that most posters are agin it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This daft water skiing piece every night is off putting.

    Whilst I thought what CB was doing was good, like cashleypoledancer,I am now suffering from water skiing charity fatigue.

    Is it just me becoming an irritable old git? Or is Rachel numbing my three brain cells?

    ReplyDelete
  5. astroplums

    I agree the CB water skiing is getting tedious.

    I will have to take a look at this Rachel to see why she gets you so fired up. Hopefully it is not catching as I don't want 'him in doors' getting over excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. danedweller

    If 'him indoors' had caught her today,, he'd be doing conumdrums all night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danedweller 2003

    Water Skiiing 'b' movie

    Tell them on the blog. The more we can get to object the better. It really is mind numbing overeplay every night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. astroplums I have septic arthritis, so I am hhere til the intravenous antibiotics get it under control, andat the moment, that isn,t happening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. jadedoldie

    Wish you well soonest

    Kindset rgds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been reading the 'prisoner votes' blog. We have a nutter there in the shape of MAXH.

    It seems that anyone who disagrees with his point of view must automatically be a Daily Mail reader.

    He is complaining that he cannot express himself because the blog does not allow bold type or italics. He doesn't like 'capitals' because he believes it makes him sound like a demented troll.

    On a final note he dares us to go to prison.

    ReplyDelete