Please scroll right down to visit some other sites that may interest you.


Saturday 14 August 2010

I shall miss Gaby & Mathew. They rescued TOS. They made me enjoy the show.

Here is the link to the RT article.RT interview

I have been enjoying TOS. It has improved enormously in  the hands of Gaby and Mathew. I shall miss them. I hope the new pair do not ruin it.

Jason Manford’s comments are encouraging. But I’m not so sure about Miss Jones. Like her predecessor and unlike Jason Manford she has no discernible talent to support her. She appears to have been chosen for no other reason than she has a strong resemblance to the Bleak One.

6 comments:

  1. I've scored a duck on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Alex Jones was announced the replacement for the Bleak one she has not been out of the press. I feel we know too much about her already! I believe the BBC are behind a lot of this media hype. I hope they have not created another attention seeking monster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danedweller, The publicity is BBC contrived, as you suggest.I do not think that Jason Manford will succumb to the hype; but I have my doubts about Alex Jones who has no discernible talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JH 17.11

    Jason has a career and talent that is not dependent on the BBC. I think he will keep his feet firmly on the ground. I doubt that TOS is going to be a long term project for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda Platell (DM) wasn't very impressed with last nights show. I agree with her that some of the questions AJ asked Whoopi were a bit cringing.

    ReplyDelete