Please scroll right down to visit some other sites that may interest you.


Saturday 1 May 2010

Off he goes to ITV and greater riches.

AC departure

I am pleased that the BBC gave Adrian Chiles a farewell.  It was the decent thing to do.

Personally, I do not mourn AC’s departure. Particularly as he is heading for ITV which means that I will no longer have to contribute to his inflated salary.

We are now told that the BBC are desperate to retain CB at an enhanced salary if necessary. She can go as well as far as I’m concerned. No one should be bigger the the show. After all, we are not talking about highly talented performers here. The most AC and CB can ever achieve is to be ‘nice’ on TV. There are plenty out there who can do a better job for a lesser fee. We the public will quickly adjust to any change.

TOS needs to be refreshed. I am looking forward to seeing some new faces. 4940563

1 comment:

  1. Bring on Rachel and Jeff Stelling say I. With those dresses I'd be glued to it every night.

    ReplyDelete