Please scroll right down to visit some other sites that may interest you.


Wednesday 1 September 2010

The BBC was beastly to me, so I left.

It's not the moneyAdrian Chiles claims that he did not leave the BBC to get more money, but rather that he left because the BBC was beastly to him. The wag claims she left because she wanted to stay with Adrian. I saw a pig flying over my garden this morning. Whatever the truth may be I shall not miss either of them. The licence payer  can struggle by without this vacuous pair. 

I have not been able to watch TOS over the last few nights. But judging on what I have seen so far Alex Jones is doing a good job. I find her increasingly watchable. I hope the BBC is able to offer her the training that the silly, greedy wag turned down.

Jason Manford has pitched his performance perfectly. He does not hog the limelight; and he injects some fun into the proceedings.

The features have improved in their presentation and content.

All in all I for one am enjoying TOS.

10 comments:

  1. JH

    I find it odd that they should start spouting this nonsense now.

    Why did Bleakley, meet up with Evans, state on the programme that she would be returning with Jason Manford and then say in the press that she was still "torn".
    I suspect that her new agent(new at that time) was pulling her strings. Interestingly her old agent is suing her for a large chunk of her forthcoming earnings.

    I hate the "I told you so" routine, but 'd like to take this opportunity to say "I told you so" when it all ends in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read the DM online posts - virtually no one has a good word about either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, everyone up at blackbird fart tomorrow!!!!!Not only the advent of Doom and Gloom on your TV screen in Heartache, but they are interviewing Blair as well, life don't get much better, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least they are on twitter and we can pass comment.

    Tony Blair as first scalp. My, my, how dull!

    I must admit that although they have gone for the filthy lucre, they must be crapping themselves should this fail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. astro for some reason I just can never get twitter to work for me, obviously old fart syndrome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaded

    Have you joined up / signed in? (the twitter page that is)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daybreak:

    Same thing, different colours, different faces.

    Gave up after 17 minutes, even Renata's new boobs couldn't hold my attention for long. It's back to Rachel for me.

    According to the press, Chiles has to smile more and it appears that Bleakley is trying desperately not to smile whilst her co-presenter is talking.

    Good luck to them, but it won't be holding my attention for long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also watched it, or at least I struggled to and managed about 15 mins. It was their usual dull as ditch water tone that rankled the most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Facebook page for Daybreak is worth a look..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't tuned into Daybreak yet. I find my Wii machine more entertaining first thing in the morning than Chiles and the Bleak one. lol.

    Really enjoying TOS, well that is Monday to Thursday. Friday is a disaster.

    ReplyDelete